- Understanding and exploiting cell signalling convergence nodes and pathway cross-talk in malignant brain cancer
- Extracellular vesicles and their role in glioblastoma
- Toward precision immunotherapy using multiplex immunohistochemistry and in silico methods to define the tumor immune microenvironment.
- IL-10 in glioma.
- Cell signaling activation and extracellular matrix remodeling underpin glioma tumor microenvironment heterogeneity and organization.
- Repurposing FDA-approved drugs as inhibitors of therapy-induced invadopodia activity in glioblastoma cells.
- Spatial analysis of the metastatic brain tumor immune and extracellular matrix microenvironment