Proceedings of Gender and Sexuality at Work: A Multidisciplinary Research and Engagement Conference 2022 (Vol. 2)
This Conference has been designed to bring together talent from academia and the broader public and private sectors (both for-profit and not-for-profit) to participate in respectful, professional, and rigorous debate about gender and sexuality at work.
We aim to learn from each other and to find better ways to work together in building the knowledge base required to address gender and sexuality at work in meaningful and productive ways.
Read the peer-reviewed publication
- Employment equity and diversity
- Business and labour history
- Human resources and industrial relations not elsewhere classified
- Human resources management
- Occupational and workplace health and safety
- Workplace wellbeing and quality of working life
- Industrial and organisational psychology (incl. human factors)
- Organisational behaviour